Purchasing an everyday pair of shoes which cost around $30 does not take the contemplation and true effort that it takes to buy a pair of real ladies designer shoes. Because these types of specialty shoes are individually invented and created by famous and semi-famous clothing designers, shoes bearing certain foreign-sounding names are considered desirable items by many women who take style and appearance seriously. In addition, purchasing designer shoes means spending several hundred dollars so it is a purchase that shouldn’t be done quickly or impulsively. Also, buying designer shoes means having to choose among numerous colors, styles and materials that may bewilder you if you don’t have some sort an idea of the kind of shoe you want.
Comfort or Style?
When someone chooses to wear a pair of Geox shoes, they are wanting to look exceptionally good and show the world they have taste, style and panache. However, if you plan on wearing these shoes when partying all night long, then you definitely want something that is comfortable. Dancing on sore, swollen feet is not fun! So here are some tips to obtain shoes that are both comfortable and stylish:
- Try on both shoes, not just one, and walk around for more than a couple of minutes
- Have you had problems with a certain size heel in the past? Then don’t opt for that size heel when purchasing designer shoes
- Examine the labels, stitching and seams of the shoes to ensure that they are genuine designer shoes. Fake shoes have uneven and rough stitching
- If the shoes have straps, make sure the strap is strong and preferable real leather. A strap will usually break first on a shoe
- Proper width will make a shoe comfortable. When walking around, pay attention to how the sides of your feet rub against the sides of the shoes
One thing you may not think about when falling in love with a pair of ladies designer shoes and realizing you just have to have them is what kind of return policy is attached to the purchase of the shoes. Ask the retailer how long you have to exchange them or to receive a full or partial refund of your money. Be aware that many companies will not accept shoes that appear as if they have been worn.
SEE MORE ON FASHION: Band Shirts
Purchasing a pair of expensive designer shoes can be an exhilarating experience for someone who values fashion trends and enjoy wearing the latest style. Just remember to put a little thought into the purchase in order to avoid spending money unwisely.